Scentology 101: Emina Body Mist (Ocean Mist & Rain Forest)

9:53 AM

Hello people!

It's been a while since I write my last post because I was quite busy with a lot of things. Even now I hardly remember about everything I've already done. LOL.

As you may know, Surabaya Beauty Blogger now have our monthly soiree which is very fun! We work with a lot of brands to be collaborate with. And it's nice to bring them to you with my review here. So, now I am gonna show you another local brand review which quite surprise me out when they came to us with their new range of body care. Curious? Curious?
Well, I know this brand since two years ago and found out that their Sun Screen really nice on my skin. Beside, their packaging and store are sooo pretty! So thank you Emina Cosmetics for bringing their cuteness around us! LOL. And now, they bring us their Body Mist! This is their very new product so maybe it's still under "coming soon" and not sure when everybody could sniff it out :))) *being privilege is fun I know*

Emina Body Mist is available in four scents : Indian Summer, Rain Forest, Pixie Dust and Ocean Mist. We got a set of two body mists inside our goodie bag and I regret that I don't get the Indian Summer, because I found it smells so niceeeeeeeee. Hiks.

The scents I got are the Ocean Mist and Rain Forest.

 
Emina Body Mist comes in sturdy plastic bottle with fresh color printed on it. Well actually it's sticker, but end up looks like the bottle itself. They look pretty and fancy. Not like any body mist that you easily found at mini market, if you know what I mean.


They actually smells so nice and quite strong for a body mist. Usually the scent of body mist will disappear quite fast but these body mist work like they have heavier formula. I don't really know the price, but I think it must be affordable, and for affordable body mist, the quality is very nice.

 
Let's take a look at Ocean Mist first.


 It claims to freshen up your day with the scent and it's true! I love the fruity-sweet-fresh the combination from Apple and Grapefruit, and I don't know, but this body mist truly makes me remember about the beach ambience. You know, the breezy air. And now I want to drink some cocktails. LOL.

The second one is Rain Forest 


Honestly, this scent is not bad at all. It's fresh and will makes you remember about 'wet' and fresh feeling during first spritz. But it's totally not my type of scent. I don't really like 'cheerful' effect from the floral. I love something sensual like jasmine. I am not sure about floral here, but it's simply not my type. But my friend, Putri, loves it so much, so take this body mist to her. Sucha  win win solution.

So, for me, this body mist has a lot of pluses inside their formula, since they smells stronger than usual body mist, and the good thing is they are not sting my skin like a lot body mist did to my skin. Their packaging is nice too. I am actually loves something heavy like perfume, but these Emina body mists could be an another good option. You know, it's stickong on my skin and not gone easily. And usually I only reapply it once, during my work time!

 
Thank you Emina for giving me a chance to try these body mist. I hope they will be in store, soon!
 
annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

2 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. i have try pixie dust and i love it, the vanila scent is sweet and fresh
    http://news.unair.ac.id/en/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Các bạn có thể mua body mist victoria secret chính hãng tại pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts